- 1 lb pre-washed bagged baby carrots
- Serving size: 1 cup chopped or 12 baby carrots
- 1 lb baby carrots contains 3 total servings
- Carrot benefits:
- Carrots are a great source of important vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, K, and C, as well as potassium and calcium
- Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, which keeps your eyes healthy, protects your eyes from the sun, and lowers your chances of cataracts and other eye problems.
- Carrots contain the antioxidants carotenoid and anthocicyanin, which fight off harmful free radicals in your body and reduce your chances of developing cancer.
- The antioxidants in carrots are directly good for your heart, the potassium can help keep your blood pressure in check, and the fiber can help you stay at a healthy weight and lower your chances of heart disease.
Check out our favorite roasted carrot recipes HERE!
- Pricing subject to change due to product availability and market conditions.