Grilled Chicken Salad
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 4 romaine hearts, chopped
- 3 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 4 oz. feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Season chicken with coriander, oregano, salt and pepper. Grill, covered, turning halfway through, for about 18 to 22 minutes or until golden and no longer pink. Let rest for 5 minutes, then slice.
2. Make the dressing. Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar and parsley in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Divide lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, feta and olives among four serving bowls. Top with sliced chicken, then drizzle with dressing.
What you'll need for this recipe: