- 3 lbs. bagged red potatoes
- Serving size: 1 cup diced, mashed or baked, or 1 medium potato
- 3 lbs. red potatoes contain roughly 4 servings
- Potato benefits:
- Potatoes contain no fat, sodium, or cholesterol, and they provide nearly half of the recommended daily value of vitamin C.
- Potatoes contain more potassium than a banana and are a great source of vitamin B6.
- Potatoes are a nutrient-dense complex carbohydrate, a medium skin-on potato provides 26 grams of carbs which is 9% of the daily value per serving.
- Research shows consuming potato puree during prolonged exercise works just as well as commercial carbohydrate gels in sustaining blood glucose levels and boosting performance in trained athletes.
Check out our favorite garlic roasted potatoes recipe HERE!
- Pricing subject to change due to product availability and market conditions.